Mussila is an award-winning, innovative EdTech company established in Iceland in 2015. The company was founded by experts in computer science and music. Our goal is to create digital solutions with the aim of improving the learning process and the overall quality of education available to young people worldwide, to better equip them for the future.
- App in use – few images of kids using the app.
- Characters – .png images of Mussila characters.
- App icon – .png version of Mussila app icon.
- iPhone mockups – few mockup images in iPhone frame.
- Logo – 2 versions of Mussila logo.
- Winner of the Academic Choice Award 2020
- Top Ten EdTech Startup in Europe in 2020, Education Technology Insight.
- Best Educational App, Global Finalist Bett Awards 2020
- Winner of the Parents´ Choice Awards 2019
- Winner of the Nordic EdTech Awards 2019
- Winner Comenius EduMedia Awards 2019
- Pädagogischer Medienpreis 2018 (App of the Year)
- Global finalist Creative Business Cup 2018
- Finalist at the Nordic Startup Awards 2020
- Finalist Nordic Startup and Nordic Game 2017
- Certification global quality, Education Alliance Finland
- 2021 – June, Nordic EdTech: The NEN Interview – Jon Gunnar Thordarson, CEO Mussila
- 2021 – May, mbl.is: Karaoke-app með lögum Daða og Gagnamagnsins
- 2021 – April, Kopavogur.is:Stafræn tónlistarkennsla í Kópavogi
- 2021 – April, vb.is: Mussila stækkar við sig
- 2021 – March, frettabladid.is: Mussila kaupir rekstur Orðagulls
- 2021 – March, vb.is: Mussila stefnir á 150 milljóna fjármögnun
- 2020 – December, EdTech Startups: Mussila: Digital Solutions for Kids to Learn Music
- 2020 – December, EdTech Startups: Mussila Predictions for 2021
For press & media related inquiries, contact us at jon(at)mussila.com